AguaPods are easily deployed under most conditions. Customized to fit a standard shipping container, AguaPods are designed to be transported wherever surface water needs to be transformed to drinking water. From remote community service to disaster relief, AguaPods are always at the ready.
All pods are unique to the customers needs, for different requirements.
Whether you are dealing with surface water or highly contaminated groundwater, the DaguaFlo solution is for you. Our easy-to-operate and chemical-free turnkey system is perfectly suited to the specific requirements of the municipal sector, recreational sectors (hotels, CAMPGROUNDS, tourist sites) and industrial sectors (mining, forestry camps, hydro electric generating stations).
With its prefabricated modular design, the plant can be deployed alone or in multiple units, depending on your drinking water requirements. It can be delivered with its own housing or incorporated into an existing structure. Our plants can even be mounted on wheels for mobile units. Each plant is designed to respond to the specific needs and realities of our clients.
In response to increasingly stringent municipal wastewater standards, Aguapods is also able to supply and install its high performance ozone generators for the safe and effective treatment of municipal effluent. Our products ensure years of efficient, safe and reliable operation.
2) Ozone generation on ceramic plate using ambient air
3) Pressurized contact tank for the diffusion of ozone in water with brief contact time < 5 minutes
4) Final filtration through ultrafiltration membranes to remove turbidity and pathogens
Optional: biological filtration using biologically active carbon for water with high organic matter content
• O3 is the most powerful oxidizer that can be used safely to treat water
• Elimination of pathogens and viruses
• Oxidation of iron and manganese
• Colour and odour reduction
• Safe and controlled production on site (ozone detector, alarms, materials compatible with O3)
• O3 analyser at reaction tank outlet with automatic adjustment of O3 generation based on fluctuations in raw water quality
• Effective ozone diffusion at start of process chain prevents fouling of membranes, which otherwise require daily chemical cleaning, as is the case of most membrane processes available on the market.
• Giardia = 3.3+ logs
• Cryptosporidium = 6.5+ logs
• Virus = 7.1+ logs